Holly Eubanks concentrates her law practice in the areas of commercial finance, commercial leasing, acquisitions, dispositions, and general real estate matters. Holly regularly represents regional banks in connection with commercial finance transactions and real estate based construction, acquisition, and refinance loans, including loans for multifamily residential buildings, office buildings, shopping centers, and hotels. She works on all aspects of these transactions from drafting loan documents and negotiating terms to preparing for closing.
Holly is also experienced in commercial leasing, representing tenants across the United States with their negotiations of leases, subleases, license agreements, SNDAs, estoppels, and lease guaranties.
Recent Representative Matters:
- Closed a $40,000,000.00 construction loan for a grocery store in the Chicago, Illinois area
- Negotiated an office lease for a national consulting firm for approximately 20,000 RSF in Denver, CO
- Closed a $9,000,000.00 refinance loan for an industrial building in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area
- Closed an approximately $12,000,000.00 construction loan for a hotel in Joliet, Illinois
- Negotiated a warehouse building lease for a national tire manufacturer in Indianapolis, IN